Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

My dream house :)

This afternoon, the weather is very good, the skies are so blue, the sun is smiling with a beautiful beam of light. It illuminates every corner of my house, also heard the sound of birds chirping and it is now being heard very melodious azan, calling for Muslims to perform Asr . 

In this room there is only me and a laptop, the fan rotation noise and the sound of my fingers clicking the keyboard. This quiet atmosphere uplifting me to write a blog with ideas that may be of flushing. For a long time I was not active in blogging, but somehow today, I was enthusiastic and struggled to write a blog.I do not know why, but that's what I'm feeling now. The quiet and comfortable atmosphere is usually encourages me to sleep but not in this afternoon.

Whatever it is, I'm still eager to write a blog that has only a few posts so far, I want to tell about my dream home. I'm sure you all have own dream home such as bungalows, semi-long, wooden houses, terraced houses, apartments, flats, condos, house fire. err. hihi so well with me, I have a dream house is a home farm concept. 

I'm always dreaming like to have a house like that in which the house is located on a farm, had a variety of vegetables and fruits such as long beans, squash, eggplant, okra, chili, bitter gourd, bitter, onions, potatoes, yams, tomatoes , mango, durian, banana and many more. Not only that, I also want to raise a variety of animals such as cattle, goats, sheep, geese, ducks, chickens, horses, camels and ostriches. hehe I highly crave concepts such as for my house, it was very quiet and peaceful. I love plants and animals.

 If possible, I would like to have a house near the river, the river flows clear freshen up anyone eye of the beholder. I want to put those cute scarecrow on my plants so as not to be disturbed by plant pests. Rivers can also save my home water bill later :)) 


Here are some pictures that I have been google. Their home is very beautiful! I love it :D








^^v




 
Flyff Lollipop