Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

20 CANDLES :))

She was birthed 20 years ago. Two decades...... 




I purposely delaying happy birthday greetings to a best friend of mine named  Nurfarahida Azwani who is fierce as a lion, and stubborn as a cactus :P Her birthday is supposed to be celebrated on May, 8 2013 (YESTERDAY) , but today is May 9 , i have 1 day late , sorry T_T hehe
Hurmm...

I have known her since in kindergarten. We became friends when we were in 6th.
Before 6th I never thought that she will one day be my friend.. but here we are..Alhamdulillah :))

Today ,YESTERDAY is my dear friend Fara's birthday and I'd like to take a few minutes to tell you a little about her. 

Her fashion sense was so ahead of her time.HAHA 



that her scarves are always black in style . The overalls I'm not so sure about?



 She loves to "TAKE A BATH " wherever it is. haha *tapi kat rumah malas mandi 

Dear FARA gemuk ,

Have a blessed and wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday. Thank you so much for being my friend  it has been such an important part of my life. God bless :) 
May you have a WONDERFUL day, my friend!
Sending you LOTS of hugs & smiles across the miles!

You are definitely deserving of a nice day (not just today but every day!) I'm really glad to have met you (even though you're all old and stuff now) hihi


p/s: this is my birthday present for u this year. u can revisit it whenever u want :)) muahhh muahhh XXX :* 
       ---> These pictures were all I stolen at her Facebook page hehe :D

LOVE YA !


 
Flyff Lollipop