Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Rain , Thunder and Cloudy ^^

Well, if we look at the entry's title at this time, it certainly explains about the weather. As we can see as above, there is rain, thunder and cloudy . A perfect and beautiful combination of weather :))

But how far does this weather beauty? while these weather-climate are often related with feeling of sad, moody, frustrated, angry, resentful, hurt, pain and other unpleasant feelings :(

As an evidence, there has been a wisdom word that sounds like "Like a rainbow after the rain, there's always a good thing after the pain". I am sure you all must have been used to hearing those words. since you were in  in kindergarten maybe ? hehe :P * apa jadah *

In fact all the above mentioned do not have to do with anything. i deliberately wanted to write a post on this when myself is in boredom and wanted to say that Parit Raja, Batu Pahat is now raining heavily. so that's all weather broadcast for today. LOL

aha, actually the point for today's post is I would like to say that my passion on kayak is very high. Rain, thunder and bla bla bla are not a barrier for me not to practice kayak on the lake's of my beloved UTHM  xD I really want to get a " beautiful rainbow "  in the competition that only left for two days from now at  UPSI :)) * pray for me and other kayakers okayy XXX



whaaa. *sexy n so DAMN cool xD
 kbyeee

 
Flyff Lollipop